Sunday, February 28, 2016

2-8-16
6 meses!!!

So... I hit 6 months this last week. #WHAT?!?!?! It's a little crazy. 1/3 of the way done with my mission, and it just keeps going faster and faster. 

This last week we saw a lot of beautiful miracles. We're finding the old investigators from the missionaries who were here before us, finding out who's interested, who isn't, and finding a few investigators that we've contacted in the street. 

I am realizing that one of my biggest problems out here is that I'm a bit gullible. I know this, because of how many false addresses we have. It's good to trust people, but when it's wasting the Lord's time, there's a problem. So Hermana De Santiago's helping me to know when people are lying and when we repeat a house number/phone number, we change some of the numbers. If they correct us, awesome! They're telling the truth! And if not, awesome! Now we know that they're not interested. 

We are really working on applying principles from Preach My Gospel in our teachings and we're really seeing the blessing. (Huh, it's like the church is true or something. Weird). And this week, we were practicing the First Vision as a companionship and how to improve it, and let me just say that I have a testimony of the truthfulness of that account. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ. I know that he was a prophet, called of God, and authorised by Him to restore His Gospel, in its fullness and to restore His church. I don't have doubts about it because the Spirit has made the truthfullness of it known unto me, and I cannot deny it. I love my Savior and for His sacrifice for me. I need it so much. Sometimes I get so prideful, and sometimes I don't put as much of my soul into things as I should, and if it weren't for my Savior, I'd be incapacitated by the guilt and the weight that my sins bring to me. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be clean, and I testify of the Atonement of Christ. It's real. And it's here for us to use every day, so we can always choose to improve and to be more like Him. I share these things in the name of Christ, Jesus, amen. 

I sure love you all. =) Enjoy your week and repent! You'll feel amazing, I promise. =) 

--Hermana Larsen


Yo y Hermana Garcia


No comments:

Post a Comment