Monday, March 28, 2016

3-28-16
I forgot!

Sorry! I forgot to write this weekly letter earlier and I now have 5 minutes! Whoops. Here's my week: 

It's semana santa here, which are vacations, so there's like nobody in the street. But we had the most lessons this week that we've had since opening the area, so that was awesome. We're really learning how to work together and with the Spirit. How to listen to people and fit there needs. I'm learning a lot here! 

We went to the Women's Conference, it was wonderful. I really loved it, and I loved the choir. 

We're switching houses this week because the owner of our current house was essentially trying to rob God, so now we're switching to a better house, with gas, and water! It's also way closer to everything. We thought that we didn't have anywhere to go yesterday, and we had to move out by the 31st, and now we have a place to stay, and it's perfect. The Lord answers prayers. Pray with faith. Don't doubt the Lord. When we put Him first, He takes care of us because He loves us. This week, use the Atonement in your life. Find something that you need to repend of this week, and repent. I promise and testify that you will feel better and you will be closer to God. 

Have an amazing week! 

--Hermana Larsen

p.s. and now, a picture of my Uncle Cory from his modeling days: 


​I've been meaning to take this picture for about two months now, but I always forget my camera. It's like seeing Uncle Cory every week. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment