Monday, April 18, 2016

4-18-16
Cambios!

A sad day today, mi hija, Hermana De Santiago left for a different area. I will absolutely miss her, and no. Her visa still has not come. We have no idea what's happening with that. Ah well. 

My new companion is Hermana Andrade, she's from Lima, Peru and she likes Mexican food. And she's been here in the mission for 4 months now. That's... about all I know about her right now. Give me a week, and then I'll be able to say a little more. haha 

Martha, we moved her baptismal date for the 30th and is excited, Monica we finally got ahold of her, and she's great, but we have to move her date as well because of that black-hole era that we passed through. A mom, Marisela, and her daughter, Marisela, accepted the baptismal invitation, and that'll be in May. Please pray for all of them. Claudia it turns out has an awful lot of legal problems, which means we can't marry them, which means she can't be baptised until she figures that all out, unless she move out of her boyfriend's house, but I'm not so sure as to how willing she is to do that. 

A member family, the Mendoza's baby is 4 months old today, he is adorable, we still do not have a bishop in the ward aaaand, yeah. haha That's my week. I love you all, I wish you well, and I invite you to follow the invitation from one of the Lord's apostles, Elder Ballard to invite one person every 3 months to come to church. So... if we're starting that in May you have until...the end of July to invite someone. You can do it! I invite you to commit to do you, you will be the hand of the Lord. I love you all, the church is true. =) 

--Hermana Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment