Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 6, 2016
Hola!

Sorry, I have NOT had very much time to write these last two weeks, and today is similar, so here are some pictures:


We had a minute-to-win-it activity the other day. =)






























Okay, there's a story behind this one. I caught Peter biting his cup, and asked him why he was biting his cup. He told me that it was so he could know which one was his, so I bit my cup, and tried to match his. Silvia got a kick of it and was laughing as Peter tried to tell which cup was which. 


Quetzal Hernandez baptised Peter. He's been bringing Peter to church for 2 years.









Hna. Martinez, Hna. Chavez, Hna. Alvarez, Hna. Ruiz, Hna. Gonzalez, Elder Diaz, Elder Tousley, and Elder Sanchez. 



Also, fun experience of the week: 
We were in Relief Society, finishing up, and an older sister was asked to give the closing prayer. As she was praying, I realized that her words were familiar, and then I realized: She was reciting the Lord's prayer... the one that the Catholic church always says. She ended, happily with an 'amen' (not in the name of Jesus Christ) and there was a popcorn of amens afterwards. Haha it was just a funny thing that has never happened at home. 

These weeks have been great. I'm growing a lot spiritually and learning how to follow the Spirit's prompting's better. I also testify of God's love and awareness for each of us, and also that the Priesthood power is real, and that it really is God's power and authority here on earth. Of this I am a witness, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

Also, WE FINALLY HAVE A BISHOP!!!! We've been without a bishop for 4 months now, and I couldn't be happier. 













No comments:

Post a Comment