Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016
FREEDOM!!!






























Happy Independence Day, USA. I sure love you. =D and liberty. and apple pie. 

Anyway, this week's been great. I don't have a lot of time, so I just wanted to share a highlight:

Yesterday, me and my companion were heading over to our last appointment for the evening and on our way we ran into the Bishop and the leader of the High Priests for the ward, They asked us where we were going and we answered, and then I invited them to accompany us. They exchanged looks and said, "sure!". They had just finished their visits for the evening, and we went and had a wonderful lesson where the Bishop and the leader of the high priests taught with us, and with the Spirit, to a 9 year-old girl, explaining to her and her less-active mom and brother about the Plan of Salvation. I wish that each ofyou could have been a fly on the wall for that lesson. It was beautiful, the Lord directed us, and I loved it. 

I wish you all a wonderful week. May God bless each one of you and your families as you strive to follow Him. and may God bless America. Happy 4th, everybody. =) 

Love,


Hna. Larsen

President and Sis. De Leon - new mission president



































No comments:

Post a Comment