Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016
The Show de Talentos, versión: Los Reyes

Hey all! This week was an adventure. haha 

Hna. Soto got sick for her first time on the mission! Wahoo! ;) No, but she's fine now. She just had a few stomach problems, but she's all good to go and working hard. 

We had house checks too, we cleaned the house a ton in preparation, and I got a 10 out of 10! yaaay! I love house checks. =) 

We also started giving English classes and piano classes. We had a pretty good group for the first week, and we just hope that it keeps growing! 

And we had our ward talent show! It went really well. The Relief Society performed a couple of dance numbers, the Bishop and his wife sang a couple of duets, an investigator sang a couple of songs, Hna. Soto and I sang as she played the piano, and a few kids performed their talents as well. =) It was awesome. 

We also had a zone activity today where we all went to an institute building to ´play air hockey, ping-pong, fooseball, and such. It was fun. =) 

I'm coming down with a sore throat, and I have trouble talking right now, I'll be fine, I'm just worried because a 70 is going to come this week and he might interview all of the leaders of the mission, and WHAT IF I CAN'T TALK! Pray for me and my health, please! haha It'll all turn out fine, but we'll see how that goes. 

This week, we had a few lessons with an investigator, Maria Dolores. She's an amazing woman who has a ton of faith. She works on Sundays, but wants to keep the Sabbath day holy, so we fasted with her this last week so that she can have the strength she needs to keep God's Commandments. She's really great and is progressing so much! She's very receptive to the Spirit and we're just praying so much that all will keep going well with her. Pray for her too, please! 

Sure love you all! Happy week! 

--Hna. Larsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment