Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 21, 2016
COSTCO!!!


I just sent some photos, but SOOOME of which, show one of the biggest temporal highlights of my mision! Dun dun dun DUN!!! 


TODAY I WENT TO COSTCO!!! 

The FIRST time in more than 15 months, and it felt just like coming home. =) Kirkland logos everywhere, people buying things at super good prices in BULK, I loved every second. =) The very sweet Buenrostro family took us today. Sure love them! 

Also, something pretty cool that happened this week, I got a new calling! ...as a DISTRICT LEADER. 

... yeah, no. I super thought it was apostacy too. And technically my title is not "District Leader"... but my zone leader told me that I have ALL the functions of a District Leader, except that I don't do divisions with anyone. So... That was crazy. I gave my first class in our weekly meeting this last Tuesday on faith and obedience, and I planned my first district service project where we helped Maria Dolores sew some bags. So it's going well so far! 

Later, we had a stake activity this Saturday called viaje Hawaii! And it was really fun! But I have 0 time to tell you about it because the internet is closing early for a holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Happy late birthday Grandma Lois Jean! 

Love,

Hna. Larsen 



Un miembro del Barrio en los Reyes 















No comments:

Post a Comment