Sunday, December 18, 2016







December 12, 2016
What a week!

Well, we're busy preparing for Christmas here in México, and trying to "Illuminar el Mundo" with the cute Christmas pass-along cards that they've given us. Today was the Day of the Virgin of Guadalupe... (I'm not really sure who she is, but she's like a Latin Virgin Mary that everyone has alters of here), so that was fun. We're preparing for the Ward Christmas party this coming Saturday, and it's chilly at nights and baking at mid-day! haha gotta love the misión. Thanks to some very thoughtful and loving people in my life I had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday on Wednesday in a very special way. I sure am grateful for these sweet people here in Mexico. =) Also! We have a new investigator, Laura, who came to church for the first time yesterday! She brought her 5 year-old daughter Alin, and Alin LOVED IT. It was really great to see this step towards Christ that they made for the first time this week! Wahoo!

Sure love you! Here are some pictures:











They both slammed their thumbs in the car door. The Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree I suppose. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment