Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017
Hasta ver...

Okay. I cannot believe it, but the end has come, and I am in the process of being a very real witness of the fact that "all good things must come to an end". *sigh* 

I am so happy to have been a missionary for our Lord, Jesus Christ here in beautiful México. I love the people. I love the language. I love the culture. I love the food. I love their faith. I love the Gospel. I love our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

I have learned so many things from my time here, that I will value and cherish for the rest of this life, and going into the next. My testimony has been tried and grown, I now better know of the truthfulness of this Gospel, and of the realness, and of the love of Christ. 

I know that this Church is Christ's only true church. I'm positive. Not only from my studies, but from confirmations that I have received from the Holy Spirit. I know that the Gospel blesses families, that God is our loving Heavenly Father, and that through Jesus Christ, we can be cleansed from our sins and return to live with Him again. This message is the most important that I have had the opportunity to share because it is true, and because it changes the eternal desination of our souls, and our families. 

I testify of the importance of obedience. It is a law. I now do not believe that obedience is only an action. I believe that it is more, and it comes from deeper. It's loving God enough to think of Him first, and then to act, based off of what He has asked of you. I know that obedience brings blessings, and exact obedience brings miracles. Miracles are real. They are happening every day. The blessings ALWAYS come, because they are based on laws that God himself established. 

I love you all very much. I thank you for all of your support, cards, packages, prayers, and love. I know that Christ is our Savior. This is His work. And I share it in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

Can't wait to see you all. =) Have a happy week. 

Atentamente,

Hermana Larsen 

#VivaMéxico

No comments:

Post a Comment